Perpetual Gaming Roleaplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PG-RP: 5.231.49.242:7777

2 posters

admin-application

Poll

i want to be admin

[ 0 ]
    admin-application I_vote_lcap0%admin-application I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Raed_Alpacino

admin-application Empty admin-application

Post by Raed_Alpacino Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Why would you like to join the adminstration team? To work for the server and protect it from hackers and create great jobs like houses every where and help people and refund them and I have great Experince In Adminstration and Mapping also I will be active all the ways but only in 3 days in the week (School Sorry for this) But I promise I'll show great jobs and great things to this server because I like to be admin to work for the server all the time and protect it from hackers Im sorry for the 0 playing hours because Im new on the server but I can work on any script on any GM I hope you accept me to become admin sorry for saying IRL problems or IG problems but I promise I'll work for the server all the time.

If you was chosen, what would you might do to help the players and our team? Tell us all of your experience as an admin IG :Well I might help players with refund them like 2 cars and 2m on hand and GVIP with this things and if some one needs a gate I can go make it for him if some one bugged I can solve it like Spawn in blueberry and crashing to solve it is to prison offline he/she will be spawned at the jail then releasing him I can make every thing in adminstartion on any script becasue Im 7 years admin took owner in much servers before like : San Andreas Real life[In Construction] my name was Rodrigo In Project Reality my name was Rodrigo In Superior Gaming Roleplay Chris Zimmerman in Los Santos States Roleplay and took the RCON in every of them because I was fully trusted admin for my job that I showed to them that's why Im applying and I know the apps is closed but trust me and try me.

Have you special ingenuity to map with MTA Map Editor / Script the server / etc.. (If yes, talk a bit about that!) yes I can make great mapping with MTA like editing a fuel station making interior or exterior edit the mall something like that

Do you agree with the requests and rules presented?Yes
    Mikey

admin-application Empty Re: admin-application

Post by Mikey Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:27 am

This is not the Place to Post Admin Application.You can just post That what helpp you need from admin.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:29 am