Perpetual Gaming Roleaplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PG-RP: 5.231.49.242:7777

2 posters

LSPD leadership application

Jack_Sizar

LSPD leadership application Empty LSPD leadership application

Post by Jack_Sizar Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:22 am

( In Character ))
    First name: Jack
    Last name: Sizar
    Date of birth: 01/02/1997
    Current address:
    Phone number:-216
    Sex: man
    Nationality: canada
    Current employment:
    detactive
    Have you ever been arrested before?: no
    Do you hold a U.S citizenship documentation?: yes i have
    Do you have a valid U.S driver license?: yes

Give a brief introduction of your background, upbringing and so on (minimum 200 words split in two paragraphs):

*Kid years (3-11 years):
    When I was a kid I used to love toys, as a matter of fact my first toy that iv'e ever wanted was a little toy pop gun, you load the gun up with an orange roll and you pull the plastic gun that will trigger the POP sound. I know they are useless but I was a kid back then, now I realize how useless and pointless as well as a waste of money they are. My mom convinced me to leave the toy, even though I wanted it really bad, for a toy car. The car was an undercover FBI explorer, light bars were hidden under the dark tinted windows of the explorer. I continued to play with it for days on and on. Eventually I decided and thought to myself in my head, "This is what I'm going to be when I grow up. Ya, ya go ahead and call me a wannabe, but I know you had your wannabe moments as a kid as well. Toys weren't the only things I were into, when my mom and dad had to go out and work we were left with a baby sitter. Our babysitter had her own little game consoles, the were the PlayStation 1 and the game cube. I can't recall the name of the game but it had the worst graphics ever, but then again expectations weren't really high up back then. It was just simply a game where you just drive around and if you felt like it you could have cops chase after you for reckless driving. That wasn't my favorite game though, I'd say my favorite was on the game cube, it had a game called Mario cart. Now for a console and a game back then Mario cart was probably one of the most funnest, exciting, best graphics for a game ever. My school life was going pretty well, I was making great grades, I also was really good at basketball, I'm not good anymore, I was probably never good, maybe just the factor of me being very tall for a 5th grader made me good.As for my grades and my friends I knew how to balance them, unlike now, I knew when to put my school work ahead of my friends and yes, sometimes friends ahead of school work, you must always know your limits, never procrastinate, always be on time with your work so you don't have to worry about it later, but at the same time know your limits, don't work all your shit out in one day.

*Pre-teen and teen years (12-17 years):
    Yeh man, as soon as I turned 12 man, I thought I was a big shot and everything, just because I had the pre-teen classification, I thought I could take on the world. These years, not only the pre-teen years, are the years were I thought I was all tough and mighty for being 15 and a teen. I may not have known my limits, but those damn college dudes knew how to get it threw my little skull. I still had my toy from my kid years, and I still wanted to pursue a career in the FBI, but around these years, me thinking that I'm Mr. tough guy and everything thought that school wasn't a factor anymore, it just didn't count, well after me receiving a failure notice in freshman year of high school I decided to pick up my game, get my grades up and shit. Yes, I know that this doesn't look good on college for me now, but I thought that maybe if I work hard enough and get my grades up high enough I'll be able to pull it off and the universities might be able to look down onto that and say, well this guy was just messing around freshman year, he didn't know it was that serious. So I continued working hard and I pulled it off, I got nothing but A's and rarely any B's. Senior year I graduated with a pretty decent grade point average considering that I had to take a lot of AP classes to bring up that GPA.

Have you ever been denied from the LSPD before?If yes, Link the Application): no

The Contract:
    I Anthony Owen, hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a Peacekeeper in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the LSPD to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Peace Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the server and LSPD.

(( Out Of Character ))
    Name: Jack
    Past Character Names (If any):Jack Sizar
    What is your age: 17 years old
    Playing Hours In-game (TLS Time In LS): 120
    Current location/country & Timezone: canada [timeAM]
    How much can you be online daily?:9 +HOURS
    Why do you want to join the LSPD in this server? I wish to Lead the Police department to protect the city from the increasing drugs and the Illegal guns that is coming through it. If I was to lead the police department I would make sure all recruits are finely trained and not to get anything incorrect. I would be strict and fair in the police department because I think the new recruits should have the potential of being the best they can be and I will make sure they aren't disobeying orders from high commands or if the cadets follow the handbook and if they aren't they will be disciplined
    you should hire me as the chief of police because I am strict but fair so If any officers get a complaint against them I will follow it through until I get the answers if its for something like corruption I will make sure they are suspended/fired from the police department. second reason I should be hired as the Chief of Police because of my quick thinking from a situation I am able to think up a strategies if in a Bank Robbery

Have you been RPing in any Law Enforcement Agency before?: NO
    Are you ready to use TS3?: YES
    Are you Prepared to use a Mic?: YES
    Do you understand PG-RP Server rules?: YES
    Have you ever been Admin Jailed?if Yes, How many times & what reasons): NO

Do you understand and agree to abide by the rules of the higher ranked officers and understand that failure to do so will result in revoke of you from the Los Santos Police Department and termination of your Law Enforcement duties?:YES

Mikey

LSPD leadership application Empty Re: LSPD leadership application

Post by Mikey Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 am

Your Application is Denied Because:

We got the Chief Already.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:41 am