Perpetual Gaming Roleaplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PG-RP: 5.231.49.242:7777

2 posters

admin apllication

Jack_Sizar

admin apllication Empty admin apllication

Post by Jack_Sizar Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:51 am

i like to be an admin because i will protect the serveur from hackers and players who don't respect the rules of this nice serveur , i enjoy helping people when he report me someone and request me for help i know everything for adminstration team i know the rules , I HAVE a great expirince for many serveurs in the past also i will be very active and i play today and i will invite many friends ,PLYERS ACtive i will listen to the Commands of the owners and and create great jobs like houses every where,and i will work for this serveur , i apy people to love it ,
    I hope you accept me to become admin sorry for saying IRL problems or IG problems but i work everytime for the serveur and you wiil see me , i will help people like i do event and i donnate for the winners many gifts like car , money,promotions ,golvip , if someone is bugged i can solve him ,and crashing i can solve him if someone jailed in the prison with any reason i realising him because i have a expirience for an admin
    Have you special ingenuity to map with MTA Map Editor / Script the server / etc.. (If yes, talk a bit about that!) yes I can make great mapping with MTA like editing a fuel station making interior or exterior edit the mall something like that

Do you agree with the requests and rules presented?Yes
    Raed_Alpacino

admin apllication Empty Re: admin apllication

Post by Raed_Alpacino Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:23 pm

You are follow my topic (WTF)

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:55 pm